Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Seller will consider owner financing. Great condo alternative located in the "heart" or West of Trail, Southside Village area. Cute Florida home replete with picket fence, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open kitchen plan, Florida Room, plantation shutters, Terrazzo floors under bedroom carpet. Kitchen redone in 2009. Needs some updating but great value. Build new or keep original home and remodel, add a pool. Lots of options. Beautiful tree canopied street. Lot size 70x90x71x90, 71 being the front width. Zoning letter from city in attachments.
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #A4416530
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage940
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Level, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market293
- Address1679 Loma Linda St
- SubdivisionSeminole Heights
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
Price Change History for 1679 Loma Linda St, Sarasota, FL (MLS® #A4416530)
|Price Reduced||$425,000||$25,000 (5.56%)|
|Price Reduced||$450,000||$25,000 (5.26%)|
|Price Reduced (from $499,000)||$475,000||$24,000 (4.81%)|