Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Sometimes it just feels like home…This renovated 3 Bed, 2 Bath home is nestled on a tranquil corner lot in historical McClellan Park, a West-of-Trail neighborhood that preserves all the charm of old Sarasota. Fabulous restaurants, the renowned Morton's Market, a great selection of clothing and eclectic shops all line the streets of Southside Village, just a short walk from your front door. Do you entertain… then you’ll fall in love with this fully updated Chef’s Kitchen, complete with solid surfaces, a large center island and stainless appliances. The kitchen opens to the large Great Room, a perfect space for those impromptu gatherings or that special occasion. The oversized Master Suite is light and bright, thanks to the expansive Cathedral ceilings and and you’ll still have plenty of room for a sitting area. Just off of the Master is a private patio, a great space for your morning cup of coffee and a newspaper. Each of the secondary bedrooms are large and will easily accommodate a king-sized bed. Come look at this home today, it won't last long at this price. Pool Info - There is space enough for either a small Splash Pool or a Lap Pool. Architectural Renderings available upon request.
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #A4423151
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,132
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, On Street
- # of Garages1
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Level, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market138
- Address2300 Mietaw Dr
- SubdivisionMCCLELLAN PARK
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
Price Change History for 2300 Mietaw Dr, Sarasota, FL (MLS® #A4423151)
|Price Reduced||$735,000||$34,900 (4.53%)|
|Price Reduced||$769,900||$25,100 (3.16%)|
|Price Reduced (from $814,900)||$795,000||$19,900 (2.44%)|