Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Arlington Park Neighborhood!!! This adorable single family Cottage 2 bedroom 1 bath home, 1 car garage with beautiful wood cabinets, wood flooring throughout is a must see, your Buyers will not be disappointed. It has a tank less hot water heater that gives you endless supply of hot water. The backyard is fenced with a concrete pad for your grill and picnic table to have outdoor barbecues with your family and friends. It is close to Sarasota Memorial, Restaurants, Downtown, & Siesta Key is a short drive. Metal roof is only 3 years old. It was tented for termites in May of 2018 with a quarterly treatment in place. The garage has built in storage cabinets for extra storage and a sink.
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #A4424819
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage935
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market89
- Address2048 Hyde Park St
- SubdivisionGrove Lawn Rep
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
Price Change History for 2048 Hyde Park St, Sarasota, FL (MLS® #A4424819)
|Price Reduced (from $285,000)||$278,000||$7,000 (2.46%)|