Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Spacious 2 bed/1 bath condo located in highly desirable area just minutes away from world famous Siesta Key and Downtown. Easy access to Paradise Plaza with Publix, CVS and other shops and restaurants directly across the street. This unit features a roomy living area with access to the cozy screened lanai. Completely renovated kitchen is ample in size and provides a convenient pass thru to the dining area. Bathroom has been newly remodeled. Both bedrooms are spacious, and each has its own walk-in closet. Building has elevator. The unit has plenty of natural light.
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #A4425288
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage991
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesElevators, Laundry Facility, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewNear Public Transit
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address3700 S Osprey Ave #316
- SubdivisionPlaza Gardens
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market77
Price Change History for 3700 S Osprey Ave #316, Sarasota, FL (MLS® #A4425288)
|Price Reduced||$164,900||$5,000 (2.94%)|
|Price Reduced (from $179,900)||$169,900||$10,000 (5.56%)|