Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
This is a shining example of impeccably-restored Colonial style. This exquisite property spans a 3-bedroom main home and 2-bedroom guest cottage, all nestled in one of downtown Sarasota’s most historic and sought-after neighborhoods: McClellan Park. Timeless modernity sets this best-in-class home apart, with private leafy surroundings that will transport you to a gracious time and place. Transformed with the finest materials by talented renovation teams, the property features all new electrical, plumbing, HVAC, insulation, woodwork, bathrooms and a marvelous, magazine-worthy kitchen. From this culinary hub, you will enjoy preparing dinner with premium appliances, while picture windows invite soft natural light across the rich stone countertops and crisp white cabinetry. Authenticity is a key element of this home’s charm, including the original hardwood floors and two fireplaces: in the cozy living room and picturesque master suite. Relaxed spaces for work and play include a den, office and lovely sunroom. Look forward to sweet dreams in the master, which has been customized to create a larger space with walk-in closet and spacious bathroom with a walk in shower, spa tub and his and hers vanities. For peace of mind, the exterior of the home features all new Hardie board plank siding, a newer roof and well for irrigation. Top-rated Southside Elementary within minutes. With all the character, style and charm you could wish for – don’t miss this exceptional home. Schedule your showing today!
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #A4425734
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,738
- Year Built1927
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Open
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Sidewalk, Oak Trees
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market215
- Address2202 Mcclellan Pkwy
- SubdivisionGillispie Place
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom
Price Change History for 2202 Mcclellan Pkwy, Sarasota, FL (MLS® #A4425734)
|Price Reduced (from $1,450,000)||$1,350,000||$100,000 (6.90%)|