Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Located in desirable West of the Trail, this two story, unique, multifamily 1930's home is back on the market! This space has tons of character and with some work you can make it all your own. Main house consists of 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, outbuilding has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (three separate rental units). You have the choice of rebuilding or renovating, although you cannot rebuild the outbuilding as this structure is currently grandfathered in. This home includes original moldings, wood burning fireplace, high ceilings, wood floors, built-in china cabinet in kitchen, wooden banister leading to second floor. Some updating has already been done for you including one new HVAC system and one bathroom updated upstairs. Back building has two original units upstairs, also full of charm! There is also a downstairs unit next to the one car garage. Plenty of parking. Live in the main house, and rent out the 3 back units seasonally! Attractions nearby include plans for a 95 million dollar Selby Garden renovation project with a rooftop restaurant, Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Marina Jacks, downtown Sarasota, Ringling Bridge and St Armands Circle. Owner has had the pre-application survey for this historical structure. The main house meets all the criteria needed. The benefits are a maximum of $300,000 property tax deduction that can be taken over 10 years which can be passed onto a new owner after completion of historic preservation. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity before it goes again!
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #A4430736
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,023
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Portico
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMetal, Other, Shingle
- Days on Market145
- Address1319 S Orange Ave
- SubdivisionSeminole Heights
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesMaster Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
Price Change History for 1319 S Orange Ave, Sarasota, FL (MLS® #A4430736)
|Price Reduced||$749,000||$50,000 (6.26%)|
|Price Increased (from $729,000)||$799,000||$70,000 (9.60%)|