Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
HUDSON BAYOU-WEST OF TRAIL HOME WITH RENTABLE GUEST HOUSE! There is a Modern yet Coastal feel throughout the home and continues to the GUEST COTTAGE! The main home is 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths and the Cottage has a living room, kitchenette, bedroom and full bath. The Sellers have gone the extra mile when renovating by installing reverse osmosis in the kitchen and RO water filtration in the guest cottage as well as their NEW own central air conditioning. Ethernet and cable is installed in all spaces and the living room is pre-wired for 5.1 surround sound and the high capacity tankless hot water heater serves both the main house and cottage. The serene screened-in back porch is a private, shaded retreat perfect for morning coffee and looks across the paver courtyard to the private guest cottage that gives you endless possibilities for various uses such as; guests, in-laws, kids home from college or an Airbnb that you can rent out weekly. This unique home is in Southside School District and Loma Linda is a quiet residential street that is situated between Osprey and Orange Avenues. Stroll to Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Southside Village. It is in close proximity to Marina Jack, Downtown and the beaches. All furnishings are available under separate purchase agreement.
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #A4431782
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,088
- Year Built1941
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleBungalow, Craftsman, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Open
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Garden View
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market207
- Address1678 Loma Linda St
- SubdivisionSeminole Heights
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
Price Change History for 1678 Loma Linda St, Sarasota, FL (MLS® #A4431782)
|Price Reduced||$775,000||$25,000 (3.13%)|
|Price Increased (from $799,000)||$800,000||$1,000 (0.13%)|