Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
This one of a kind 1925 Spanish Mediterranean home is in the highly sought after west of trail location. Within walking distance to Southside Village or Selby Gardens and just one mile from downtown Sarasota. The new brick paver driveway welcomes you to lush landscape with a two tiered fountain. Enjoy a delightful Florida breeze on the fully screened front patio. The home is adorned with original architectural decor including the beautiful heart pine wood flooring. Crown molding, built in bookcase and wood burning fireplace make the living room the perfect spot for entertaining or just relaxing. The kitchen is enhanced with wood cabinetry, granite countertops and high end appliances. You will love cooking while visiting with family and friends in the open to dining room feel. Open the three sets of French doors in the combination family dining area to a beautifully bricked side yard with plenty of room to entertain around the built in propane fire pit. The master bedroom includes two walk-in closets, trayed ceiling and an en-suite that could have its own zip code. This home is an absolute must see!
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #A4431982
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,667
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Available
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Other, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Crawlspace
- Days on Market142
- Address1654 Prospect St
- SubdivisionMorton Terrace
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
Price Change History for 1654 Prospect St, Sarasota, FL (MLS® #A4431982)
|Price Reduced (from $1,133,300)||$1,093,300||$40,000 (3.53%)|