Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Perfectly placed in the heart of Sarasota, this West of the Trail residence exudes elegance, serenity, and sophisticated style. Built in 2015 by premiere builder, Emerald Homes, exemplary care and craftmanship are illustrated in all the home’s details and exquisite spaces. Comprised of 3,800 sq. ft, step inside to light and bright open concept living. The drama begins in the formal sitting room where a two-story ceiling is complemented by beautiful wood work and a gracious flow. The formal dining room is more intimately proportioned and leads to the open kitchen and great room just beyond. Expansive and elegant, the gourmet kitchen gleams with quartz and stainless steel, and flows to a charming center island and breakfast area that’s perfect for coffee and croissants. An eat-in kitchen with wet bar opens to the family room where sliding glass doors to the covered lanai extend the living area. The main level includes a full bath and bedroom while a journey upstairs reveals an additional family room, four bedrooms, and three full baths. The master suite is fit for royalty with French doors, wood floors, and a decorative ceiling, while the master bath is ideal for pampering oneself, highlighted with soaking tub, walk-in shower, and dual sinks. An oasis of tropical delight, a covered lanai welcoming outdoor dining or relaxation. Experience in-town living only moments from Siesta Key, Southside Elementary School, Sarasota Memorial Hospital, downtown Sarasota, and beautiful Gulf Coast beaches.
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #A4434049
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,857
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Wooded View
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market106
- Address1836 Orchid St
- SubdivisionHartland Park Resub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
Price Change History for 1836 Orchid St, Sarasota, FL (MLS® #A4434049)
|Price Reduced (from $1,050,000)||$998,900||$51,100 (4.87%)|