Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Another Courtyard Simply Modern Design. Arlington Park's "East is the New West" address. Walking distance to everything! Sarasota School of Architecture inspired Simply Modern Home located in the hot, hot "Near West" neighborhood of Arlington Park... Concrete flooring throughout, Gorgeous full lift-up Quartz kitchen with Bosch appliances, stunning baths---flexible livable floor plan... the perfect marriage of single family and hip "in-town". Sexy private pool with super private fenced yard. 99% Zero-scaped yard with beautiful landscape lighting... Much, much more... Call for all details. More photos coming soon! Staging will be completed soon!
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #A4437687
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,150
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Fenced, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market268
- Address2181 Hillview St
- SubdivisionLa Linda Terrace
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Freezer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAlta Vista
Price Change History for 2181 Hillview St, Sarasota, FL (MLS® #A4437687)
|Price Increased (from $989,000)||$999,000||$10,000 (1.01%)|