Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
This is the WEST OF THE TRAIL updated bungalow you have been waiting for! Oozing with character and charm, the main home features freshly refinished original hardwood floors, crown molding, built-ins in the living room, full-height windows, exotically-papered dining room, and cozy family room overlooking a private back yard with heated pool enclosed in spacious lanai. Three bedrooms with ample closets and storage and three full baths make this a great home for any lifestyle. The quaint details of old Florida, including the classic plantation shutters and built-in features in living and dining rooms, combine with upscale lighting for modern mid-century character throughout. The master bedroom with ensuite bath features cedar closets with so much storage! But best of all, following a paver driveway there is a separate oversized two-car garage with a one bed, one bath balconied guest suite above. Built in 2015, this apartment addition can provide a space for an au pair, an elderly parent, or provide modest income! Located within walking distance to A-rated Southside Elementary School, the fun shops and restaurants of Southside Village and mere minutes from dynamic downtown, this is the property you have been longing for. Nestled in scale with what makes the Flower Streets so special, this is authentic Sarasota at its best!
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #A4437882
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,194
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewHistoric District, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Shutters
- FoundationSlab, Crawlspace
- Days on Market99
- Address1952 Hibiscus St
- SubdivisionDESOTA PARK
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Washer, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
Price Change History for 1952 Hibiscus St, Sarasota, FL (MLS® #A4437882)
|Price Reduced (from $899,000)||$879,000||$20,000 (2.22%)|