Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Sarasota's most interesting art, live-work district. Walking distance to Downtown, 1833 Morrill Street provides the opportunity to be a Tenant, Owner and to live and/or work in the same property. Unusual in Towles Court are the two floors, garage and rear parking. This is a great opportunity for a small business owner. Cafes, Artists, Financial Advisors, Retailers and Service add to the rich history of this area. The Commercial Level has an alarm system with a front porch, double doors off the parking area and can be separated from the residential unit. This property has character, while remaining professional.
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #A4438630
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,219
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Sidewalk
- ExteriorCement Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market84
- Address1833 Morrill St
- SubdivisionBurns Realty
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorWood, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Convection Oven
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleSarasota Middle
Price Change History for 1833 Morrill St, Sarasota, FL (MLS® #A4438630)
|Price Reduced (from $589,000)||$565,000||$24,000 (4.07%)|