Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Breathtaking Hillview Home in the micro-community of Southside Village, with tree-lined streets and sidewalks that offer an urban pedestrian lifestyle for residents. In this exceptional location is this well appointed 3682 square foot pool home built in 2006, featuring 4 spacious bedrooms, a split plan and a downstairs master suite. To the front of the home are the formal living and dining rooms and tranquil library with built-in shelving, as well as a discreet half bath for visitors. The family room features a soaring coffered ceiling and views over the outdoor living space and pool. The kitchen is equipped with Viking Professional Series appliances, natural gas range cooking, raised panel wood cabinetry, as well as a large pantry for added storage. Sweeping granite counters allow for food prep and platters for entertaining. A breakfast nook lends added convenient sitting and dining space. A short corridor takes you to secondary bedrooms, one with en-suite, and another full bath. The second floor is its own living space, with bonus room, full wet bar, fourth bedroom and full bath. Location is everything when it comes to a lifestyle of convenience and relaxation. Live in the community of Southside Village, with its eclectic shops and alfresco dining, Mortons Gourmet Market and more. Hillview living means short travel times to our famous beaches, shopping on St Armands Circle, downtown Sarasota, nearby Sarasota Hospital, top rated schools and night life.
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #A4440133
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,682
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market71
- Address1667 Hillview St
- SubdivisionMcintyre Wilson & Potters
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
Price Change History for 1667 Hillview St, Sarasota, FL (MLS® #A4440133)
|Price Reduced (from $1,550,000)||$1,475,000||$75,000 (4.84%)|