Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
LOCATION!!! Beautiful home in a great neighborhood in Sunnyside Park conveniently located in the highly desired Southside Elementary school district and very close to Southgate Mall, Siesta Key Beach, Sarasota Memorial Hospital and downtown Sarasota. This home features a light and bright split floor plan with 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 baths and an updated eat-in kitchen. The spacious great room has lots of windows that overlooks the generous fenced backyard perfect for grilling and entertaining.
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #A4440242
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,124
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch, Mid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingGuest, Open
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market65
- Address2230 Sunnyside Ln
- SubdivisionSunnyside Park
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
Price Change History for 2230 Sunnyside Ln, Sarasota, FL (MLS® #A4440242)
|Price Reduced (from $429,000)||$389,000||$40,000 (9.32%)|