Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Highly sought after Laurel Park neighborhood in Downtown Sarasota's National Historic District. This 4BR/3BA home was originally built in 1925 but completely renovated in 2017, yet retains its charm. Upgrades include: solid wood kitchen cabinets, stainless steel appliances, custom bathroom vanities, wood look bathroom tile, designer bathroom showers, hurricane impact windows, wind mitigation, new plumbing, new air conditioning system, completely upgraded electrical system, circular driveway and energy saving Icynene foam insulation in attic, exterior walls and floors. Extended outdoor living area with 16x16 composite deck with sail shade cover, outdoor TV and speakers and pavered fire pit with seating area for entertaining. This home has the potential added income with the guest/mother-in-law apartment that is 650 square feet of the 2,294 total listed square feet and offers 1BR, 1BA, its own kitchen, entry and parking areas and currently rents for $1,000 per month. This location is an easy walk to downtown Sarasota for a variety of restaurants, theatres, shopping, comedy clubs, banking, bars, movie theaters and dry cleaners. Sarasota Bayfront, Selby Gardens and the Sarasota Opera only minutes away. Urban living at it's best! Owner/Realtor.
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #A4446780
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,158
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCraftsman, Historical
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingGuest, Circular Driveway, Curb Parking, Driveway, Off Street, On Street, Open
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewStreet Paved, Near Public Transit, In City Limits, Historic District, Corner Lot, Wooded View
- ExteriorCement Siding, Siding, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Dog Run, Fenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Storage, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market254
- Address1922 Oak St
- SubdivisionWASHINGTON PARK
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Convection Oven, Ice Maker, Range Hood
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- # of Stories2
- StoriesElevated, Corner Unit, Two
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighSarasota High
Price Change History for 1922 Oak St, Sarasota, FL (MLS® #A4446780)
|Price Reduced (from $724,000)||$697,000||$27,000 (3.73%)|