Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
This ground level 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condominium with stunning bay views in the Gladstone House (Building) of Sarasota Harbor East (“SHE”), a 55+ community, offers sunset views from all main rooms & very easy access to the community pool, clubhouse & boat docks. This amazingly convenient location is just a short stroll to the boutiques & cafes on St. Armand’s Circle, the Gulf of Mexico beaches on Lido Key, the Sarasota Yacht Club (across the street) and downtown Sarasota. From SHE’s very own “Sunrise Point” you can enjoy the morning sunrise & return for the evening light show on the bridge columns of the John Ringling Causeway as the downtown skyline twinkles in the distance. This mostly vintage unit has 18” neutral toned tile flooring & colors thorough out as well as crown molding in both the open living/dining room areas & the master bedroom. The efficient kitchen has a large pass thru window open to the main living areas providing both natural light & lovely water views.
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #A4479154
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage882
- Year Built1965
- AmenitiesBoat Slip,Clubhouse,Dock,Elevator(s),Laundry,Pool,Storage,Vehicle Restrictions
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Grill,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors,Storage
- Lot DescriptionFlood Insurance Required,FloodZone,City Limits,Sidewalk
- Days on Market30
- Address775 John Ringling Boulevard G5
- SubdivisionSARASOTA HARBOR EAST
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Master Downstairs,Open Floorplan,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighSarasota High