Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Welcome to the botique condominnium Cityscape and exciting downtown living! This unit has gone thru a major renovation......A new kitchen with custom cabinetry including a double pantry and island/peninsula for seating that extends into the living/dining area. All the appliances are new and were selected with the "chef" in mind. The laundry room has a full size washer and dryer with open shelving, custom cabinetry/tower and space to fold clothes. Also added was 310 square feet which is currently used as a bedroom with 2 large walk-in custom closets. With a 20' ceiling and a wall of dual pane windows/sliders in the living room, the entire unit is filled with natural light. The extra large North facing balcony has the advantage of no direct sun and can be used year round. Ownership includes a membership to Evolution Fitness located on the 2nd floor, Concierge Service, one assigned parking space and plenty of overflow parking in the 6 story parking garage, and secure elevator service via elevators C and D. You can walk to Whole Foods, the post office, bank, and dry cleaners. For the pooch, Payne Park is 2 blocks east and Bayfront Park is at the west end of Main Street....most downtown restaurants are dog friendly! For the cyclist, you will be able to access The Legacy Trail at Payne Park and ride all the way to Venice once the last section of the Trail is complete...it is currently under construction and scheduled to open in late January. Along with Made Restaurant, The Office Bar, and The Melting Pot located in the building, Mediterraneo, BomBon, Main Street Deli, Raffuty's Sports Bar, McCurdy's Comedy Club, Bravo's Pizza, and Hollywood 11 Movie Theater round out the 1900 block. You will be able to walk to many well known eating establishments!
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #A4517548
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,820
- Year Built2005
- ParkingAssigned,Guest,Off Street,Open
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony,Lighting,Storage
- Lot DescriptionCity Limits,Near Marina,Sidewalk,Paved
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Address1990 Main Street Ph2
- SubdivisionCITYSCAPE AT COURTHOUSE CENTRE
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesElevator,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge,Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener,Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories10
- Days on Market16