Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Spectacular corner residence on the 9th floor with southwest exposure. Full panoramic Bay view with no buildings to spoil your view. Floor to ceiling glass allows for the most wonderful observation point, sparkling turquoise waters of Sarasota Bay, magnificent Marina, and the lush tropical landscape of the Selby Botanical Gardens. This is the pinnacle, the finest location for that amazing view. Floor plan has been opened up, Master bedroom and bath enlarged. New paint and some updates. Very secure building, reserved covered parking right next to the back door. Pool and Fitness room. All of this, right in the heart of downtown.
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #A4538482
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,532
- Year Built1975
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesOther
- Lot DescriptionCity Limits, Near Marina
- Days on Market18
- Address770 South Palm Avenue 901
- SubdivisionEMBASSY HOUSE
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Elevator, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories18
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighSarasota High