Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Rarely available direct bayfront condominium with spectacular, long and sweeping views of the azure-blue waters of Sarasota Bay. Designed by famed architect Tim Seibert, iconic Lawrence Pointe is unarguably one of best waterfront opportunities and inspired condominium living in downtown Sarasota. Once inside this spacious two-bedroom, two-full-bath residence, one is greeted with stunning full water views. This meticulously maintained unit offers an updated gourmet kitchen including granite countertops, custom wood cabinetry with under lighting, and opens to the dining and great room. Porcelain tile throughout the main living area, the split floor plan offers tray ceilings, crown molding and a very spacious master en-suite bedroom with views of the bay and dual granite countertop vanity, private commode and roomy walk-in closet custom shelving. The second bedroom, with the adjacent updated second bath, offers plenty of room and privacy for guests, family or a stellar office with bay views. The enclosed lanai, that can be an air-conditioned space, sets the stage for spectacular sunsets, dolphin watching, boats sailing by or opened for cross breezes and the soothing sounds of the bay. Relax by the heated bayside pool right on the bay or take a short stroll downtown for arts and entertainment, dining, shopping and so much more. Easy access to The Ringling Bridge for terrific views of Sarasota and a short bike ride to St. Armands Circle. Lawrence Pointe offers residents a well-maintained gated community with a clubroom, on-site storage, under-building parking, on-site manager and pet friendly (up to 25 pounds). Units in this community rarely become available, so why wait? Make your Florida dream come true and make your offer now!
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #A4542500
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,474
- Year Built1978
- AmenitiesCable TV, Elevator(s), Gated, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance, Pool, Security
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionFloodZone, City Limits, Near Marina, Street Brick
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market9
- Address101 Sunset Drive 102
- SubdivisionLAWRENCE POINTE
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryAlta Vista Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High