Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Welcome home! This pristine 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom immaculate condo is a paradigm of Florida living! Beyond a functional entryway space the home flows into a luminous, open- concept living, dining, and kitchen area. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, upgraded granite countertops and abundance of cabinetry to maximize organization! The Master bedroom sits just off the living area and has a large walk-in closet. The spacious second bedroom offers your guests the upmost privacy and comfort. Sarasota Palms, a luxury gated community located in the heart of Sarasota, offers fabulous amenities such as: state of the art fitness center, large swimming pool, updated clubhouse, dog run, theater and peaceful picnic area for residents and guests to enjoy. You are just minutes away from the area’s most coveted Gulf beaches, restaurants, shops, and hotels. This home is ready to be enjoyed or utilized as an amazing investment opportunity!
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #A4549093
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage866
- Year Built1974
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Gated, Laundry, Other, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Sauna, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s)
- Days on Market121
- Address2650 Coconut Bay Lane 3f
- SubdivisionSARASOTA PALMS
- Zip Code34237
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryTuttle Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
Price Change History for 2650 Coconut Bay Lane 3f, SARASOTA, FL (MLS® #A4549093)
|Price Reduced (from $200,000)||$195,000||$5,000 (2.50%)|