Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
This engaging, WEST OF TRAIL home is minutes from downtown Sarasota. It maintains a wonderful vintage Florida feel while merging with updates and tip top care to preserve the value and lovely presentation of this home. The bright open floor plan features classic period oak flooring and crown molding. Look up and see the unique ceiling design. Follow into the cottage themed family room with bright airy windows and French doors that view the lush garden area reminiscent of Key West. Open concept kitchen is crisp & clean, has plenty of storage space with bar space seating. Plantation shutters throughout the home enhance the Vintage feel with a modern edge. Guest bath is entirely new with glass shower surround, quartz vanity tops and custom shelving and tile. Closets updates with new doors reflect an upscale look. Master has an ensuite bath and French doors overlooking the foliage. Indoor laundry has a new washer and dryer with ample storage space. Outdoor space features a green fence with Arica palms providing a secluded and tranquil atmosphere. The interior & exterior of the home is freshly painted. Sprinkler system has been updated. This house located in a quiet neighborhood is convenient to just about everything you desire without having to deal with miles of frustrating traffic! Bike to Siesta Beach and Lido is a short drive as is St. Armand’s Circle, Longboat Key, SMH medical, 1st class schools, Southside Village, Cine Bistro, trendy Eateries & Art Venues.
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #N6104434
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,382
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market159
- Address1845 Tulip Dr
- SubdivisionHartland Park Resub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
Price Change History for 1845 Tulip Dr, Sarasota, FL (MLS® #N6104434)
|Price Reduced||$550,000||$15,000 (2.65%)|
|Price Reduced (from $595,000)||$565,000||$30,000 (5.04%)|