Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Old Florida meets modern styles and sophisticated updates. You will fall in love with this charming 3 bed 2.5 bath cottage in the Hudson Bayou. It was originally constructed in 1915, and completely remodeled and renovated in 2018. This home is located on a quiet street in one of the most desirable West of the Trail neighborhoods, the Hudson Bayou. It's walking distance to Selby Gardens, Downtown Sarasota, Bayfront Park, and the restaurants and shops on Hillview. It's a short drive or bike ride to Siesta Key, St. Armand's Circle, and Lido Beach. Since it's so close to all Sarasota has to offer, it's a great alternative to living in a condo downtown. The home itself features original pine wood floors, herringbone marble in the master bathroom, and an open kitchen plan with new appliances at the heart of the home, perfect for entertaining. Each room has been tastefully updated, and the storage space is maximized throughout. So, while the home is small, it lives large with tall ceilings and ample light. Enjoy the afternoon showers while sitting on your front porch swing. The property also features an over-sized, detached 2-door garage with endless possibilities. A plan for an addition is available, should the buyer be interested in extending the home. Otherwise, there is space for a pool in the peaceful and private backyard. Additionally, the home resides in the sought after Southside school district.
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #T3180958
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,118
- Year Built1915
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1744 Irving St
- SubdivisionGraham Heights
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorMarble, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market79