Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register Now to access our FREE search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Experience awe and wonder hidden in the Village Gardens. This private villa boasts of quality craftsmanship and artistic allure. Inspired by the acclaimed Ringling Museum the villa features unbelievable creativity and attention to detail. Examples of this are custom floor patterns using a combination of luxury vinyl and tile, a detachable/mobile extension of the kitchen countertop, custom bathroom tile, gallery painting(s), a handcrafted blackstone dining room table, and color patterns to mimic the Ca d'Zan Mansion. Enjoy a good book and a cup of coffee with views of lush tropical foliage from the screened lanai. This oasis is turnkey as it can be; NEW A/C (2021) updated appliances, and furnisher optional. Residents have access to resort-esque amenities such as tennis courts, shuffleboard courts, a clubhouse, and outdoor grille/kitchen space to entertain guests. This future home is suited for someone who would like to be close to the action of Sarasota life, but also has a desire for a private, "Zen" environment to relax and recharge. Nearby beaches: Lido Key, Siesta Key, Longboat Key, St Armands, and Crescent Beach. Nearby attractions: The Ritz Carlton, Ringling Museum & College of the Arts, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, University Town Center Mall, Whole Foods, Sarasota Classic Car museum, Sarasota/Bradenton International airport. This work of art won't last long, schedule your visit today!
Get in Touch for More Information about this Property
- MLS® #T3340861
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,197
- Year Built1982
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Maintenance,Pool,Shuffleboard Court,Tennis Court(s),Vehicle Restrictions
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System,Sliding Doors
- Address4950 Village Gardens Drive 148
- SubdivisionVILLAGE GARDENS PH 3
- Zip Code34234
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market19