624 Palm Condos
The 624 Palm is an exciting new luxury condominium with a sleek modern design. It is located in the highly desirable Palm Avenue area of downtown Sarasota. This 18 story building will have 15 full-floor residences, one half-floor residence and a 4,437 sf two-level townhome.
Pre-construction pricing is from $2,195,000 to the high $3 millions. Reservations are underway! Contact us below to receive more information or schedule a private tour.
624 S Palm Ave Condos for Sale
|Address:||624 S Palm Ave.
Sarasota, FL 34236
|Unit Sizes:||3086 to 4381 sf|
|Highest Listing Price:||$|
|Lowest Listing Price:||$|
Building Features & Amenities
- Luxurious Entry Lobby
- State-of-art Fitness Center with circuit training equipment
- Outdoor Yoga Terrace
- Luxurious Pool & Spa — Lounge seating, deck chairs, fire pit, grill and bar
- Rooftop Terrace with lounge seating and outdoor kitchen
- Two levels of secure parking with private storage areas
- Expansive Bay & City Views
- Private Elevator Foyer Entry to Each Residence
- Expansive Glass Walls
- Fully pocketing sliding doors
- Oversized Terraces with Summer Kitchens
- Luxurious and Open Kitchen with Islands
- Custom Frameless Cabinetry with Stone or Quartz Counters
- Solid Surface Floors
- Optional Gas Fireplaces
Pre-construction buyers have the ability to customize their floor plans and interiors.
Map of 624 S Palm
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.